I have originally written this application for my daughter Chantal. Since her first year of life she liked to sit on my lap and types on the keyboard of my Macintosh. She was always happy if something changes on the monitor.
The first version of Bambini was developed by this situation. It displayed different forms at every keystroke by random. When Chantal was 3 years old and wanted a little more interaction, I added some additional games. The simple forms were also added by more effortful, lovely animal pictures, designed by Marcel Möri.
With iBambini. I bring this small, but beautiful application on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The usage was adapted to the touch screen of these wonderful devices. And also some other features, like shaking was added.
All games starts with an automatic, which explains the game. With the first action of the child this stops. The child can play now.
In this game, the picture changes with each touch of the screen. Also shaking of the device results in a change. After a few seconds the image changes automatically.
Here, the child must find the correct picture.
In this game, the child presses a key. The corresponding image will be shown.
In this game, you have to find the first letter of the corresponding animal.
Here, the child must find the correct number of images.
For each letter of the alphabet, a beautiful animal image is stored. Because of the different languages, it is not possible to use it in all languages, without an adaption. Because of this, you can assign own images with the settings. The delivered images are for the German language.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
With download of an application, you accept the following conditions. This applies to the unregistered version, too.
- You are allowed to give the program to another person. But you have to give this person the original files, like we provide on our web-server.
- Changes at the files (program, help texts, user guide...) are not allowed. The original programs are allowed to change the data, only.
- The user guide is exclusive for the usage of this program. Any other usage is forbidden.
- Earlier license agreements are invalid with the release of this version.With payment of the registration fee, you get the right to use this program for an unlimited time.
- The MC Richter GbR is not responsible for damages, which results direct or indirect from the usage of this software. This applies also to the statements made in the user guide.
You can download it direct from the iTunes. There is also a version for the OSX, Linux and Windows available.